Diverse and balanced microbiome community is important for maintaining body’s health and achieving desired body weight. The balanced microbiome community is based on the right nutrition. Imbalanced gut community, however, can lead to different diseases and other health problems like obesity, digestion problems, type II diabetes, etc.
Have you been trying to lose extra pounds for a long time? Are you doing everything right, trying to eat healthy, exercising adequately, but the weight is holding up and you won’t lose anything?
The reason could be in your gut microbiome.
The condition of the intestinal microflora (microbiome) also has an effect on:
- intestinal problems like: digestive problems, diarrhea or constipations, irritable bowel syndrome, SIBO, etc.,
- skin problems like: acne, psoriasis, eczema, yeast, atopic and seborrheic dermatitis,
- allergies and intolerances like: food allergies, lactose intolerances, celiac disease, histamine intolerances, milk protein allergies.
If this sounds like the problems you encounter, get enrolled into the 12 Weeks Functional Gut Program and harmonize your microbiome for long lasting beneficial results.
The program includes:
- One Microbiome test
- Probiotics throughtout the duration of the program
- Eating protocols to adress your specific digestive issues
- Monthly consultations for checking and updating the protocols based on your progress
Consultations can take place in person at our Nutrition Counseling Center in the of Prague 4 or on-line.
Address: Branická 659/107, Praha 4 – Braník
The microbiome test provides information about the abundances of your gut bacteria and guidelines how to achieve or maintain balanced microbial community.
The test gives answers about the following:
- Which bacteria live in your gut?
- How your gut bacteria influence your body?
- Are there enough beneficial bacteria in your gut?
- Are there harmful bacteria in your gut?
- Do your gut bacteria favor obesity?
- Are your diet and microbiome community balanced or do you need changes in your dietary habits?
- How to achieve balanced gut microbiome community?
Gut microbiome testing is easy. Stool sample is used for testing, which you can take conveniently at home.
Probiotics used during the program are one of the most efficient to get on the probiotics market. They are in liquid form, therefore are easily absorbed and efficiently used within the digestive system.
- Syrup is rapidly absorbed – high bioavailability of active ingredients
- Easy to use
- Gluten-free and dairy-free
- Sweetened with soluble fiber and steviol glycosides derived from a stevia plant
- Supports increased stool frequency and regular emptying
- The product is enhanced by pure inulin, which produces a strong synergistic effect on friendly intestinal bacteria
- Low glycemic index
They contain a unique combination of 12 probiotic strains carefully treated with the so-called tyndalization technology, thanks to which probiotics retain their effect. The recommended dose contains a probiotic made of 10 billion bacteria.
They contributes to:
- Normal state of intestinal microbiota
- Better and smoother bowel patency
- Increased stool frequency
For on-line form of the program the microbiome test and probiotics will be sent to your address.